Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Nintendo 3DS & Animal Crossing Review

Hello everyone! So yesterday, my super sweet boyfriend bought me Animal Crossing: New Leaf for the new Nintendo 3DS, and I cannot stop playing it! The 3DS isn't mine, I use my boyfriend's, and I have never used one before. I found that the 3DS is very easy to use (maybe because the game I'm playing is for ages 7+ hehe) and for a first time user, I think it's super easy to get the hang of it.

So what are the pros and cons?
Pros:
  • buttons/controls are easily recognizable and pretty self explanatory
  • colors and images are pretty clear and brightness adjusts automatically
  • it has a very simple design that I find adorable
  • the 3D feature is really cool and adjustable
  • bottom screen doesn't need too much pressure when using the stylus
Cons:
  • feels a bit bulky
  • 3D feature looks blurry sometimes
If you have bad vision and you need to wear glasses or contacts, then I would recommend wearing them when you want to experience the 3D feature. I have bad vision and when I'm not wearing my glasses, it's really hard to focus on the 3D effects.
I was really tied between choosing Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Happy Home Designer. I love games that involve designing and creating things, but I also love games that involve a lot of challenges and quests. I spent a lot of time reading reviews for both and trying to figure out what I wanted to try first. I AM going to get the Happy Home Designer later on, but right now, I'm really glad I chose New Leaf. The characters in the game are so adorable! Especially Reese the pink alpaca and Isabelle the puppy. If you're wondering if the Nintendo 3DS is worth buying, I say yes! I definitely want to get one for myself c:

I really want to know your opinions on this game and on the Happy Home Designer as well! So please comment below what you guys think about it and perhaps we could exchange codes ;u;


jessicasigggg

No comments:

Post a Comment