Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Mens Workout Clothes

I wanted to make a list of workout clothes again, but this time for boys/men. I go to the gym and I see guys exercising in their regular day to day clothes. Maybe they can't afford workout clothes (mens clothes are more expensive than women clothes). So I felt inspired to share some workout gear for the dudes who might be on a budget.

Adidas Go-to Performance tee... Nike Solid Tee... UA Quarter Shorts... UA Relentless Warm-up pants... High Top Converse in Black... High Top Converse in White...

Yes converse are considered a gym shoe! Its not recommended to run in them but they are pretty durable for just about everything else. I like to use them on my leg day because they're flat:)
Everything above comes in more colors except for the Nike Tee. I hope this helped you<3
jessicasigggg

7 comments:

  1. Most of the time, people think that a worn T-shirt and shorts enough as workout clothes, and some do not even think twice about what they wear. Men's Workout Clothing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delighted that I found your site, fantastic info. I will bookmark and try to visit more frequently.
    workout clothes mens

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this article about men’s workout clothing is very nice. I like brand like ASICS, Lulu and Nike. I have just bought workout clothing from Nike. The pair very pretty and I feel way too comfortable in these clothes during my workouts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post.You should wear fitness clothing that makes you feel comfortable and free. Recently I have bought Men's Fitness Clothing which is very comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great workout plan! I'll be sure to pass it forward to my brother. I recently bought him workout clothes for men from New Balance India

    ReplyDelete
  6. Plus size men clothes can be flattering or make men look sloppy and unkempt. Of course, not all men want to wear the same types of clothing. one punch man merchandise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. gym wear

    ReplyDelete