Sunday, November 8, 2015

What I've been up to

Hey guys! For the past two weeks, I've been quite busy and I didn't have time for blogging and I apologize for that:( 
So, last week, I spent a lot of time trying to get my last minute costume together. I didn't know what to be but I finally decided to go with Touka Kirishima from Tokyo Ghoul. My costume was easily put together after that. I wore a white collared shirt and attached a red bow to it, and I wore a navy blue circle skirt that I had sitting in my closet. I paired it with long leather boots that I purchased from a thrift store and I topped the look off with a purple/blue short wig that I borrowed from my sister. For my makeup, I just used Michelle Phan's makeup tutorial that she did on Rize. I felt like my costume wouldn't be complete without the rabbit mask that Touka wears in the anime, so I made one out of paper plates:) I really wanted my boyfriend to dress up as Kaneki, but like I said, this was last minute *tears*
You can find more pictures of me on my instagram^_^
This isn't my picture, I found it on the web and it best captures the look I was going for.

Other than Halloween, I've been working on my midterm paper and applying for jobs. I had an interview a few days ago, now I'm hoping I landed the job, so fingers are crossed!

I'll try to post more often, I have some ideas and things I wanna share with you guys so stay tuned c:

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14587655/?claim=5wm4cya3f3q">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
jessicasigggg

2 comments:

  1. We all have busy moments. :) I love your Halloween outfit!
    Good luck on your midterms and I hope you get the job too!<3

    Vegetarian CourtesyCheesePapas

    ReplyDelete