Wednesday, December 16, 2015

What to get your Boyfriend for Christmas

Hello everyone! I'm back with another gift guide, this time for your boyfriend. I feel like shopping for a guy is pretty hard, because in my case, I have a boyfriend who tells me he wants 'nothing' but of course I still have to get him something. What I like to do, is go to the mall and window shop, but what I'm really doing, is paying attention to the things that my boyfriend looks at. This is a really good trick to getting him something that you know he likes. But if he's stubborn and you just want to surprise him, then the gifts listed below make great gifts too.




If your boyfriend loves listening to music, then an iHome bluetooth speaker is perfect plus, it looks really cool. If your boyfriend is the stylish type, then a pack of really nice socks, a wallet, backpack, or a watch is for him. Gamer? Then get him another controller for his game system so he could enjoy playing multiplayer games. Is he kinda messy and always losing his keys? A wooden docking system is just right.
lovejessika

2 comments:

  1. These are all wonderful gift ideas. I also love the Idea of people noticing what their boyfriend or girlfriend looks at when they go shopping, paying attention to what they like and making note of it for possible gifts in the future.

    http://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this blog its very informative

    ReplyDelete