Monday, December 7, 2015

What to get your Girlfriend for Christmas

Hello everyone! I know I've been away from my blog for a while, but I'm back! If you've been following my blog, then you might have noticed the changes I made to my theme. I've been obsessing over shades of blue lately but I STILL LOVE PINK. Pink and blue look so cute together, and I'm really happy that Pantone selected their two colors of the year to be a shade of pink and blue! Serenity and Rose Quartz; they go hand in hand and it represents balance. Anyway, it's the holidays and I'm sure you're wondering what to get your girlfriends. When I say girlfriends, I mean it could be your sister, your mom, your best friend, or your real girlfriend. Here's some tips to find out what to get them.
Find out what spikes her interests. Jot down some things that you know she's interested in. If she loves nature, exercising, art, or makeup, then find things that are related to that. She'll love it and appreciate it even if you don't think she will.
OR
You could just straight up ask them what they want:) But if you want to surprise them or they're being stubborn and don't want to tell you, then you could never go wrong with any of these gift ideas.
giftsforgirls
Macrame Hanging Planter Kit, Balsam & Cedar Votive Candle, 10 Oz Graphic Mug, Cute Kawaii Cat Face iPhone Case, Gold Cat Ring Holder, Metallic Faux Leather Makeup Pouch, Gem Print Wall Decor, Gem & Mineral 2016 Calendar
lovejessika

No comments:

Post a Comment