Saturday, October 17, 2015

Skincare & Beauty Tips

Today, I decided to make a list about skincare and beauty tips that I do myself. I'll share some of the products that I use that work great for me.
1♥︎ Wash your face in the morning and before bed. A lot of people don't wash their face as often as they're supposed to, especially before bed. I know I get really tired and I don't want to wash my makeup off, but just do it! Your skin will thank you!
2♥︎ Use a toner & a face lotion after your face wash. I'm currently using Clean&Clear Morning Burst as my face wash (I don't just use it in the morning though), Clean&Clear Toner, and Ponds Clarant B3
3♥︎ Exfoliate 2x a week. You need to exfoliate your skin to remove the dead skin cells that could be clogging your pores. You could make a DIY exfoliant made of natural ingredients instead of having to buy one.
4♥︎ Try a Homemade face mask. I like to use natural face masks to relax and add vitamins to my skin. There are many different kinds you could make.
5♥︎ Wear SPF when going out in the sun. You need to protect your pretty skin from the sun even if it's not hot outside. The rays of the sun can age your skin much faster. Wearing a bb cream or a cc cream underneath your foundation is recommended. I use Naked's BB Broad Spectrum SPF 20
6♥︎ Wear a Lip Balm with SPF. No one likes chapped lips, so to keep them supple, make sure to wear lip balm.
7♥︎ Apply lotion or body butter after a shower. It's best to wear lotion right after your shower to let your skin absorb most of it. You can find my favorite lotions here :)
8♥︎ Deep condition your hair or wear a hair mask. When your hair is feeling really dry and brittle, a deep conditioner or hair mask will make it feel 10x better! I recommend this hair mask :)
9♥︎Apply Argan oil to your hair. If you want to quickly add some moisture and a nice shine to your hair, then a serum will do the trick.
10♥︎ Use a Heat Protectant. Always use a heat protectant to protect your hair and prevent it from getting brittle and breaking. My favorite is from Tresemme 
11♥︎ Be Gentle with your Hair. It's important to be careful with brushing your hair. If you want to comb it while it's wet, use a wide tooth comb. If your hair is dry and theres knots, gently brush through them starting from the ends of your hair.
12♥︎ Drink Plenty of Water. Drinking enough water will help your skin look radiant and supple, so skip the soda pop and be nice to your body because it will show through.
13♥︎ Use Oil Blotting Sheets. If you have oily skin like me, then you will appreciate these oil blotting sheets! They really work and they don't remove your makeup.
14♥︎ Avoid touching your face and eye area. We all have that habit of rubbing our eyes, touching our face, and the urge to pop a pimple, but please try to remind yourself not to!
15♥︎ Use eyedrops for red and itchy dry eyes. Carry eyedrops around with you if your eyes tend to get red and dry often. Having irritated looking eyes doesn't make us feel very cute.
16♥︎ Get enough Quality Sleep. Oooh yes, who doesn't love sleep?;~Try not to stay up late, which means don't procrastinate everything!
17♥︎ Try to keep hair out of your face. Having our hair in our faces is not only annoying, but it can cause our skin to break out. Besides, you should show off your pretty face:)
18♥︎ Don't use makeup thats' old. Old makeup isn't good for our skin, so label your makeup with the date that it should be thrown out!
19♥︎ Clean Your makeup Brushes Regularly. This is just as important as throwing out your old makeup. Using a clean brush for your face could cause you less breakouts.
20♥︎Stay happy and positive. Stressing out and being negative can cause us to break out and lose sleep (leading to dark under eyes). Trying to stay positive is good for ourselves and other people find it beautiful<3




Again, these are just some tips that I do myself, I hope they're helpful for you guys. If you want me to do a DIY face mask or something else, please comment down below<3
 
jessicasigggg

No comments:

Post a Comment